Yes, we do accept customized orders in terms of fabric, size, design and packaging. Do let us know if you have any special needs.
We generally quote prices in US$ FOB Chittagong/Mongla.We can also quote prices in CFR or CIF. The import and custom duty charges at the importing country will be borne by the consignee.
- Telegraphic Transfer (TT).
- Irrevocable Letter of Credit (L/C) at sight.
Yes, we do provide samples for free. However, we need your DHL/ TNT/ FEDEX/ UPS account number.
We provide the following types of jute products:
- Hessian/Sacking cloth & bags.
- Jute yarn/twine.
- Shopping bags/ Promotional bags.
- Beach bags.
- Other jute diversified products.
Yes, we allow for goods inspection from SGS, BIS and other reputed agencies.
- Traditional goods- Traditional goods are packed in iron bound bales.
- Diversified jute goods- Packed in 5/7 ply cartoon with a maximum of 50 to 100 bags in each cartoon. We can also pack as per your specifications, e.g. polypack, label etc.
Yes, company logo/design can be printed on the bags.
To be on the conservative side, we advise our buyers a period of 30 days. However, in most of the occasions we ship our goods much faster. We will keep you updated on the delivery schedule once the order is confirmed.
- By sea- The most economical way to ship goods is through sea. It will take about 4-5 weeks to reach the destination port. The buyer has to pay for import and custom charges at the importing country.
- By air- This shipment mode works out much faster (about a week) but expensive. The buyer again has to pay for import and custom charges at the importing country.
FOR ANY QUERY PLEASE SEND AN EMAIL AT email@example.com !
SEND US MESSAGE!